Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I post news on my latest projects including art for sketch card projects, comic cover work, convention appearances and film projects.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dukes of Hill Valley T-Shirt Design!


Hi all, I have an announcement to make - been sitting on this for a while, my friend Dan Summers and I joined forces to come up with a t-shirt design to submit to TeeFury, and it got accepted! Dan came up with the idea, and I produced the art for it. Here's a preview of it - it is a mash-up parody entitled The Dukes of Hill Valley.
The sale date is August 30, but it will actually go up on TeeFury's site August 29 at 9pm Arizona time. This will be available for 24 hours only!

You can visit TeeFury's site here: TeeFury

Design copyright 2011 David Rabbitte and Dan Summers.

No comments: