Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I post news on my latest projects including art for sketch card projects, comic cover work, convention appearances and film projects.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

San Diego Comi Con July 22-26, 2009


I will be once again attending San Diego Comic Con this year and will be set up in Artists' Alley at table CC-15. For those interested I will be available for commissioned sketches both black and white and color. I will also have some prints available and some original Topps and Upper Deck sketch cards for sale including Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings and Marvel Masterpieces 3.

Here are my commission rates -

9"x12" head sketch
Pencil - $15 Color - $25
9"x12" full character sketch
Pencil - $20 Color - $30-$50

Personal Sketch Cards

Pencil - $10
Grayscale - $15
Color - $20

If you're not looking for commissions just feel free just to stop by my table to say hello. See you there!

No comments: