Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I post news on my latest projects including art for sketch card projects, comic cover work, convention appearances and film projects.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Phoenix Comicon Jan 23 - 25, 2009


Hey everyone, once again I will be attending Phoenix Comicon slated for January 23-25 this year, so if you're going be sure to drop by and say hello! I will be sharing a space with Spazdog Comics this time around in the main exhibitor hall at Booth 6 and 7.
I am up on the artist guest list on their site which you can view here:
http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=11&Itemid=65

I will be doing the usual sketch commissions on request as well as selling prints, including some new ones!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

No comments: