Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I post news on my latest projects including art for sketch card projects, comic cover work, convention appearances and film projects.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Open for Commissions!

San Diego Comic Con will be here in a couple of weeks, so I have a few spaces open before the big weekend! Slots are open for the first 7 people for commissions.
Here are the price specials:

Personal Sketch cards(one character per sketch card)

Regular price $45 NOW $35

Star Wars Fan Days Sketch Cards(one character/vehicle per sketch card)

Regular price $45 NOW $35

I am also available for a few 8.5"x11" and 11"x17" commissions -

8.5"x11" full color character shot, head to waist, with minimal background - Regular price $100.00, NOW $75
11"x17" full color character shot, head to waist, with minimal background - Regular price $150.00, NOW $120

I take Paypal (payments made to davra@earthlink.net), also money order. Also please add $2.00 (within the U.S.) for shipping and handling on sketch card commissions, bigger commissions will depend on size of artwork. International postage depends on location.

NOTE: If you will be at Comic Con and your commission is ready you can pick it up at my table in Artists' Alley at II-18.

Other samples of my art may be seen in my gallery here:
www.DavidRabbitte.com
PM me or contact me at davra@earthlink.net if interested.



No comments: