Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I post news on my latest projects including art for sketch card projects, comic cover work, convention appearances and film projects.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Star Wars Galaxy Series 5


My latest news: Topps will be releasing their latest card set Star Wars Galaxy Series 5 early 2010. I will be doing sketch cards again (100 cards) but the big news is that I will have a base card included this time around! I almost had it accepted for Galaxy 4 but because of circumstances they could not fit it in - but good things come to those who wait!
As an added bonus (for me) they used my art on their sell sheet to advertise the set! This came as an unexpected and pleasant surprise to me and I am very grateful. You can see it here in the top left hand corner of Boba Fett vs. Stormtroopers in their concept design outfits (note the lightsabers). I will post a larger version when the release date is nearer.

No comments: