Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I post news on my latest projects including art for sketch card projects, comic cover work, convention appearances and film projects.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Most Curious...



The animated feature Curious George was released in theaters last week with a weekend opening of $14 million, which as far as 2d animation goes is not a bad number. The company where I work (Fat Cat animation) had the honor of getting a contract to do a couple of sequences for Universal for the movie. My role in this whole thing was to paint the backgrounds along with a couple of other artists. It was a pretty hectic time, for some departments more than others but definitely worth it! So go see the movie and support the 2d animation industry, otherwise I will be out of a job!!! ;) Okay not really, but do go see it...heck, I haven't seen it myself! Must go this week.
In the meantime here are a few backgrounds I did for the movie...

1 comment:

David Rabbitte said...

Wow...great to hear from you Ness! How many years has it been? Thanks for kind words regarding my work. Say hi to Fiona and the rest of the family for me too. :)
Keep in touch!
-David